The 4G network have many feature as compare to 3G network or 2G network. The 4G network have higher speed, data band width and that is high quality network some of important features are mentioned below.
- The 4G Network is IP core based. And latest IP based version used.so that many devices connected with that network.
- Large range of services are available on that core network that can personal used or other purpose used easily and services are secured.
- That network support HD videos broad band and streaming videos ,voice
- High speed ,and high capacity network that available at low cost
- High quality network that quality is good so that no face any interrupt when connected to the network.
- Network switching is very better and provide much services.
- And connect with multi hop and ad hoc networks
- Unified network that have multiple functions and interfaces, protocols
- Spectrum efficiency is much better
- As the smart devices are now very intelligent so that network also intelligent and on that network software and application are easily download.
- As the technology developed and 4G available the use of 4G devices much increase means that devices used for data and provide Wi-Fi facility.
- 4G device provide internet facility that we use it as where we need
- Due to availability of 4G devices and network in education sector much developed and most countries have online portal where student study and online books are available that can read with the help of 4G network. And watch online videos that are very helpful study and learning purpose. 4G network browsing speed is high so that can watch easily videos on different websites.
4G technologies are significant because users joining the network add mobile routers to the network infrastructure. Because users carry much of the network with them, network capacity and coverage is dynamically shifted to accommodate changing user patterns. As people congregate and create pockets of high demand, they also create additional routes for each other, thus enabling additional access to network capacity. Users will automatically hop away from congested routes to less congested routes. This permits the network to dynamically and automatically self-balance capacity, and increase network utilization. What may not be obvious is that when user devices act as routers, these devices are actually part of the network infrastructure.